A very popular course with some exciting "core" dives -Deep dive, Night dive and Underwater Navigation.
You also get to choose 2 more dives from a selection of interesting possibilities: popular ones include u/w photography, u/w naturalist , drift diving, Boat dive ,Wreck dive . Normally done over 2 days, it's a great chance to extend your diving skills and knowledge.
The Advance Diver Course in Bali is done is Tulamben .Fantastic Night dive in the Wreck if you want .
What do I need to start ?
* PADI Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
* Minimum age: 15 (12 for PADI Junior Advanced Open Water Diver)
* PADI Advanced Open Water Manual
* Certification fee
* Sea/land transportation
* All dive equipment
* 1 Night accommodation ( Tulamben Room AC/BREAKFAST)
* Full cover ( PADI Insurance)
* CD ROM Atlantis