PADI Dive Master, Intensive Package in 2 weeks
You don’t have enough time to complete a 2 months Divemaster training ? No worries! At Atlantis Dune in Bali, we offer you the opportunity to live your dream in only 2 weeks thanks to the Divemaster Intensive Package! We are a 5 star PADI IDC (Instructor Development Center) with experienced and dedicated dive professionals that go the extra mile to assure that our students succeed! This certification will give you access to job opportunities available all over the world !
Please note that we recommend you to complete the Dive master training on 1 or 2 months period, and that this Package is an Intensive training!
What is the Dive Master training ?
The PADI Dive Master certification allows you to get the first profesional diving level.
Therefore it is important to know that this implies many responsibilities that should not be overlooked. Organizing a serious training and recurrent evaluations are to your advantage.
During all the training, you will be supervised by our experimented PADI Instructors who will teach you all you have to know to become a good Dive Master.
Between dives, practical sessions and theory, you will learn everything while having fun! You will be able to assist our Instructors during courses, or even guide by yourself some of our guests, always under the supervision of one of our instructor.
To get an idea of what you will do during your 2 weeks in Atlantis Dune Diving Centre in Bali, please find below an example of the 2 weeks program. This program is only indicative, modification can occur depending on the schedule of the diving center :
- Day 1 : Knowledge reviews Divemaster Manuel
- Day 2 : Practice skills pool + workshop equipment
- Day 3 : Workshop DSD + Reactivate Program+ Skin diving
- Day 4 : Follow OWD Course
- Day 5 : Follow OWD Course
- Day 6 : Follow OWD Course
- Day 7 : Day off
- Day 8 : Workshop Mapping Tulamben
- Day 9 : Follow Introduction Dive
- Day 10 : Practice skills + skills evaluation + Stamina workshop + exchange of equipment
- Day 11 : Follow AOWD Course + Deep scenario
- Day 12 : Follow AOWD Course
- Day 13 : Theory Session
- Day 14 : Theory Session – Final Exam
What you will do :
- Knowledge development
- Waterskills development
- Practical application: mapping, briefing for divers, Search & Recovery...
You are not certified yet but you really want to become a Dive Master ? Have a look at our From Zero to Pro package which allows you to be trained and get all the certifications until the Dive Master level, from Open Water Diver, until Rescue Diver...
You loved your experience and would like to continue ?
You can continue your professional training by completing these courses:
- PADI Assistant Instructor
- PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC)
- PADI Emergency First Response Instructor