ATLANTIS INTERNATIONAL BALI
PADI 5 Star IDC # 36058 & FFESSM Centre
AquaLung Partner Center
Jl .By Pass Ngurah Rai # 96E
Sanur Bali Indonesia
Phone. + 62 361 284 131/ 286 367 Fax. + 62 361 282 824
Mobile : 08123 805767
Email : email@example.com
The lure of the unexplored is irresistible, so welcome on board the Komodo Dancer for a journey to a land of dragons and volcanoes, a real life "Jurassic Park" above and below the surfaceof the seas. This is NusaTengara, Indonesia; one of the last frontiers of the underwater world, a "Land That Time Forgot" located to the far east of Bali deep in the Indonesian archipelago.
Under the sea
The gusting currents that surge and swirl through the deep channels between the Komodo/Rinca and Alor/Pantar island groups produce such a wild variety of conditions that there is something here for everybody. Great visibility, thrilling drift dives, plunging walls, swarming seamounts, dazzling coralgardens and magnificent muck all combine to house one of the most prolific and diverse marine ecosystems on earth!
Most world-class diving sites are formed by either unusual volcanic formations of undersea rocks or by massive amounts of unusual limestone (coral) deposits all washed by nutrient rich currents. The Nusa Tengara region of the huge country of Indonesia is blessed with all of this! You will see plenty of action as you explore the numerous sea mounts in the area, with vast schools of wandering pelagics, mantas, sharks and other fascinating members of the blue water community.
Between the sea mounts are vast unexplored coral reefs and critter hunting sites, often in shallow water, teeming with unusual tropical reef animals. With a careful eye, even the most jaded observer will discover new species of brilliantly coloured and unusual marine life, plus an astounding array of invertebrates, some of which have never been properly identified yet!
On the land Topside, the landscape is dotted with islands and islets of every description, their volcanic bases have been carved by eons of ocean wear, but their crowns are distinctive and unique.
While Bali is green and tropically lush, Nusa Tengarra has a much dryer terrain with Komodo featuring grassy meadows with a savannah like feel to the landscape, a perfect habitat for its most famous resident, the Komodo dragon, the largest lizard on earth.
Further east on our Flores-Alor expeditions it's the areas many active volcanoes that provide us with an exciting interlude to our diving activities. One of these beasts in particular, the ocean bound Komba, is extremely active and spits out fire and dust around the clock, a breathtaking sight not to be missed.
Whether you are ripping along the top of a sea mount on a current dive, being dazzled by a kaleidoscopic coral reef, critter hunting in the shallows late in the day or visiting the islands on a topside adventure, Nusa Tengarra is calling . . .
. . . so sit back, relax and let us take you on the adventure dive cruise of a lifetime.
4 Twin Sharing Cabins (Lower Deck)
A cozy twin bunk style bed, perfect for those who would like to relive the old style of sea travel.
This nicely appointed air-condition stateroom comes port hole, crisp linens, 220v electrical plug, bathrobes, hair dryer, heated showers, towels and toiletries are a standard in the bathrooms.
2 Double Deluxe State cabins (Lower Deck)
This nicely appointed stateroom comes with crisp linens, bathrobes and hair dryer and heated showers, towels and toiletries are a standard in the bathrooms.
Situated at the lower deck bow, it is ideal for those who prefer a double bed setting.
Amenities of the comfortable air-condition suite include, port hole, 220v electrical plug, hair dryer and bathrobe for your convenience.
Heated showers, toiletries and towels can be found in the en suite spacious private bathroom.
2 Owner's Suite (Upper Deck)
Situated on the upper-deck, it is a perfect scenic view every time you step out of the room. Generous room space with windows, it can be outfitted to be a double or a twin bed configuration.
Featuring wooden interiors, air-conditioned rooms come with crisp linen, 220v electric plug, hair dryer, bathrobe and heated showers, toiletries and towels can be found in private bathrooms.
- Spacious twin shared cabins with bunk beds or double bed
- Each cabin has a private bathroom with toilet and shower
- Hot and Cold water shower
- Washbasin and soap toiletries in your cabin
- Cabins have individually controlled air conditioning
- Towels and beach towels that are regularly cleaned
- You can dine or relax in our spacious air conditioned lounge
- We use teak wooden furniture in lounge, cabins and on deck
- Spacious sun and semi-covered decks
- Free tea and coffee making facilities, soft drink, beers and mineral water 24 hours a day
- Excellent food and snacks (vegetarian food on request)
- Hot fresh water on-deck shower on your return from dives
- Our pursers will pamper you with chilled towels and a welcome drink upon arrival
- Professional European dive instructors and Indonesian dive masters
- Cylinders, weights, air are provided
- Basic and specialty scuba courses can be taken at your leisure
- Membrane Separator Nitrox Compressor
- You will be in the safe hands of our 15 well qualified crew
- We have 2 large speedboats with 2 x 40Hp. outboard engines (max capacity of 10 pax/boat)
- Television, Video, VCD, DVD and music centre in the lounge
- Land excursions in "The Komodo National Park"
- A small "boutiques" for T-shirts, sarongs, postcards and other souvenirs
- Small library with dive and travel books along with many other interesting titles with enough choice for those who forgot to bring their own
- Complete first aid kit and two oxygen units, just in case
- Dedicated camera set up desk
- Charging station with 220V and 110V.
Scuba diving, snorkeling, trekking and sightseeing, for more details, please refer to the itinerary.
a. Price included:
- Meals as indicate on itinerary (B=Breakfast) (L=Lunch) (D=Dinner) (S=Snack)
- 10 Nights Stay in AC Cabins aboard Komodo Dancer MV Boat
- Fullboard Meals
- Unlimited Mineral Water, Coffee, Tea, Juice, and beers while stock last.
- 36x Dives (depending on weather conditions) with tanks, weight, weight belt and service of dive master
- Excursion in Rinca to see Komodo dragons
b. Price excluded:
- Domestic and International airfare and airport taxes.
- Insurance with all risk and all personal gratuities. We strongly recommend all participants purchase travel protection insurance.
- Dive Equipment Rental of USD 35 per day (€ 27/day)
- Donation, tips for crew
- Laundry, telephone, alcoholic beverage and all personal gratuities
- All expenses incurred due to the flight cancellations or due other causes beyond our control
- Other not mentioned
c. Free of Charge: One free of Charge (FOC) will be applied for Tour Leader with a minimum 16 persons tour participant.
d. Liability: Crossing Indonesia and all its representative offices operate tours in the favorable circumstance. We consider safety first, which mean if condition and situation bad (such rebellion, riots, landslide, etc) the tour could be cancelled.
e. Reservation: To make a booking with Crossing Indonesia simply fill in the online reservation form. Tour spaces will be confirmed in order of receipt and upon payment of deposit.
f. Cancellation: In case of package tour cancellation made after confirmation of booking before departure, cancellation fee will be charged:
- Deposit of US$ 200 for the package tour is non refundable.
- Cancellation between 30 - 45 days before departure will be charged 30% of tour price.
- Cancellation between 15 - 30 days before departure will be charged 50% of tour price.
- Cancellation between 7 - 15 days before departure will be charged 75% of tour price.
- Cancellation less than 7 days before departure will be charged 100% cancellation fee..
- No Refund allowed for any land arrangement not utilized.