OCEAN QUEST – CORAL PROPAGATION COURSE
The purpose of the Ocean Quest – Coral Propagation Course is to provide to our students, fundamental knowledge, propagation techniques, tools and equipment for coral propagation, coral extraction protocols, substrate and brood stock extraction techniques, and nursery development.
After completion of this course, students may participate in any of Ocean Quest’s ongoing Coral restoration projects and be ready to respond in case of disaster.
DURATION: 3 DAYS
To enroll in the OCEAN QUEST Coral Propagation Course, you must:
- Be a certified Open Water Diver
- Be at least 15 years old
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE (TRAINING):
- Hotel pick-up & drop off (in our free transfer zone)
- Transfer to the dive site in AC bus (hotel – dive site – hotel)
- Lunch and drink served at our office during the training (water, coffee, tea available)
- Educational material (PDF Manual ‘’Coral Propagation’’, extraction and propagation tools and equipment, gloves)
- Full diving equipment – Except dive computer
- Your Ocean Quest Trainer during the entire program
- All amenities: toilet, shower, changing room at your disposal
- Free Wifi at Dune Atlantis dive shop
- PADI Diving Insurance (Decompression Chamber)
- Oxygen Kit and First Aid available on site
DID YOU LOVE YOUR OCEAN QUEST CORAL PROPAGATION COURSE COURSE EXPERIENCE AND WOULD LIKE TO DEEPEN YOUR DIVING SKILLS?
Check out our choice of PADI Specialties and choose either to go back in time and explore amazing shipwrecks, or to spend more time underwater to observe an amazing marine life…