PADI DEEP DIVER SPECIALTY
The depth has something magical, mysterious and exciting that attracts divers. The PADI Deep Diver course Bali will open the gate to new dive sites and new adventures in the area of 40 meters/130 feet, whether to visit a wreck or to explore a new marine life.
During this course, you will gain experience in planning, organising and carrying out at least four deep dives under the supervision of your PADI Instructor.
To take the PADI Deep Diver Course Bali, you must be certified as a PADI Adventure Diver or have a similar qualification from another organisation to that of a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver.
DURATION: 2 DAYS
To enroll in the PADI Deep Diver Specialty Course, you must:
- Be a certified Adventure Diver or Advanced Open Water Diver
- Be at least 15 years old
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE (TRAINING):
- PADI Deep Diver manual (online or paper version)
- Diving Log Book
- PADI Certification Card
- Transport in air-conditioned bus to and from training site
- Full set of Aqualung diving equipment rental including tanks and weights.
- 1 hotel night in Tulamben (air-conditioned room, hot water, breakfast included)
- PADI Instructor speaking English, French, Chinese, or Indonesian
- Theory lessons
- 4 dives in the ocean
- Porter available to carry the equipment/tank to and from the dive site
- All amenities: toilet, shower, and changing room available
- PADI Insurance (Decompression Chamber only)
- Oxygen Kit and First Aid available on site
- Free Wifi at the Dune Atlantis International Bali main office and at the dive site location
DID YOU LOVE YOUR PADI DEEP DIVER SPECIALTY COURSE EXPERIENCE AND WOULD LIKE TO DEEPEN YOUR DIVING SKILLS?
Check out our choice of PADI Specialties and choose either to go back in time and explore amazing shipwrecks, or to spend more time underwater to observe an amazing marine life…