DEEP INSTRUCTOR SPECIALTY
The goal of this course is to bring to light the necessary equipment needed to support deep diving activities, to discourage thrill seeker attitudes and encourage the proper deep diver behavior of following appropriate limits, and to teach student divers a systematic, methodical approach to enjoying deep diving.
The best way to learn how to teach Deep Diving procedures and to apply them is by doing it. This course philosophy, therefore, expands instructor knowledge about deep dive planning and organization, the basics of deep diving, hazards to avoid, deep diving support equipment.
DURATION: 1 DAY
DIVES: 2 DIVES
- Having completed an IDC/OWSI Program within the past 12 months.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Transport in air-conditioned bus to and from training site
- Training by Course Director speaking English, French
- FREE Specialty Instructor Outline
- Theory lessons
- Dives in the ocean in Tulamben
- PADI Diving Insurance (Decompression Chamber only)
- Porter available to carry the equipment/tank to and from the dive site
- Oxygen Kit and First Aid available on site
- Free Wifi at the Atlantis Dune main office and at the dive site location
- 1 DVD of the marine life found all over Bali
Did you love your experience and would like to deepen your diving skills?
Check out our choice of PADI Instructor Specialties and become more employable!