PADI DIVEMASTER INTENSIVE COURSE BALI, INTENSIVE PACKAGE IN 2 OR 3 WEEKS
You don’t have enough time to complete a 2 months Divemaster training? No worries! At Dune Atlantis in Bali, we offer you the opportunity to live your dream in only 2 or 3 weeks thanks to the Divemaster Intensive Package! We are a 5 star PADI IDC (Instructor Development Center) with experienced and dedicated dive professionals that go the extra mile to assure that our students succeed! This certification will give you access to job opportunities available all over the world!
Please note that we highly recommend you to complete the Divemaster training in a 1 or 2 months period, and that this Package is an Intensive training!
WHAT IS THE DIVEMASTER INTENSIVE TRAINING ?
The PADI Divemaster Intensive certification allows you to get the first professional diving level.
Therefore it is important to know that this includes many responsibilities that should not be overlooked. Organizing a serious training and recurrent evaluations are to your advantage.
During all the training days, you will be supervised by our experienced PADI Instructors who will teach you all you have to know to become a good Divemaster.
During the dives, practical sessions and theory, you will have a lot of fun! You will be able to assist our Instructors during courses. Our guests are always under the supervision of one of our instructors.
To get an idea of what you will be doing during your 3 weeks in Dune Atlantis Diving Centre in Bali, please look at the example of the 3 weeks program below. This program is only indicative, modification can occur depending on the schedule of the dive-center:
Day 1 : DM Presentation
Day 2 : Fun Dive
Day 3 : Divemaster Manual Knowledge Reviews 1-4 + pool practice
Day 4 : DSD/Reactivate workshop
Day 5 : Search and Recovery workshop
Day 6 : Deep scenario
Day 7 : Relax day
Day 8 : Follow Try diving
Day 9 : Guiding/Briefing
Day 10 : Follow OWD Course in confined water
Day 11 : Follow OWD Course in open water
Day 12 : Follow OWD Course in open water
Day 13 : Divemaster Manual Knowledge Reviews 5-8 + Pool practice
Day 14 : Relax day
Day 15 : Guiding and Briefing
Day 16 : Mapping project
Day 17 : Follow AOWD Course with night dive
Day 18 : Follow AOWD Course
Day 19 : Stamina + Rescue scenario + skills evaluation
Day 20 : Divemaster Manual Knowledge Reviews 9, Theory day 1
Day 21 : Theory day 2, Final exam
For the 2 weeks program, it’s really intense so the program will evolve day by day.
WHAT YOU WILL DO :
- Knowledge development
- Waterskills development
- Practical application: mapping, briefing for divers, Search & Recovery
TO ENROLL IN THE PADI DIVEMASTER INTENSIVE COURSE BALI, YOU MUST:
- Be certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and PADI Rescue Diver (or SSI/NAUI/other equivalent)
- Be at least 18 years old
- Show proof of at least 40 logged dives (50 for the intensive package)
- Be certified in Primary and Secondary Care (EFR – CPR/Rescue breathing/First Aid) within the last 24 months.
- Have a signed medical statement valid within the last 12 months, stating you are fit for diving.
- Be in good health
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- PADI Divemaster Manual (in English)
- PADI Instructor Manual (in English)
- PADI Scuba Tune-Up Guidebook
- PADI Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving
- PADI Divemaster Diving Log Book
- PADI Hologram (required for certification)
- ERDPml (Electronic Dive Tables)
- PADI Divemaster waterproof slates
- Assistance from English, French, Chinese, and Indonesian speaking PADI Instructors
- Theory and practical lessons
- Log book
- Airport transfer upon arrival and departure in air-conditioned bus
- Transportation to and from the dive sites in air-conditioned bus
- 1 night in Tulamben to assist an Open Water course (breakfast included)
- Complete set of diving equipment for the duration of the internship (and possibility to buy personal diving equipment at a reduced price)
- Tanks and weights
- Pool available at the office
- Lunch included when on a daily excursion aboard one of the Atlantis speed boats
- PADI Diving Insurance (Decompression Chamber only)
- Oxygen Kit and First Aid available on site
- Free Wifi at the Atlantis International office and at certain dive site locations
- Lunch and drinks during day trip excursions
- PADI Divemaster certification fee
- Tourist Visa fees ($35 US per 30 days) and Visa extension
- Motorbike or bicycle hire.
You are not certified yet but you really want to become a Divemaster? Have a look at our From Zero to Pro package which allows you to be trained and get all the certifications until the Dive Master level, from Open Water Diver, until Rescue Diver…
You loved your experience and would like to continue ?
You can continue your professional training by completing these courses: