PADI ENRICHED AIR DIVER SPECIALTY COURSE
To stay longer under water is the wish of many divers. The make use of enriched air, it gives you the opportunity to stay underwater for a longer period of time with no decompression time, which means more fun with for example wreck diving on the USAT Liberty or diving with the famous Manta Rays!
Furthermore, diving with Enriched Air reduces your nitrogen exposure and allows you to make shorter surface interval when making multiple dives.
During this course you will learn what PADI Enriched Air Speciality Course is, what the benefits of using Enriched Air are and also how to safely deal with your equipment and diving computer while diving with Enriched Air.
To take the PADI Enriched Air Speciality Course, you must be certified as a PADI Open Water Diver, be a student of the PADI Open Water Course participating simultaneously in the PADI Enriched Air Diver Course or have a similar qualification from another organisation.
To enroll for the PADI Specialty Enriched Air course, you must:
- Be a certified PADI Open Water Diver (or SSI/NAUI/other equivalent)
- Be at least 15 years old
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE (TRAINING)
- PADI Enriched Air manual (online or paper version)
- Diving Log Book
- Theory lessons
- PADI Certification Card
- If option with dives, 2 dives in the ocean in Tulamben
- Transport in air-conditioned bus to and from training site
- Full set of Aqualung diving equipment rental including tanks and weights.
- PADI Instructor speaking English, French, Chinese, or Indonesian
- Porter available to carry the equipment/tank to and from the dive site
- PADI Diving Insurance (Decompression Chamber)
- Oxygen Kit and First Aid available on site
- Free Wifi at the Dune Atlantis International Bali main office and at the dive site location
Did you love your experience and would like to deepen your diving skills?
Check out our choice of PADI Specialties and choose either to go back in time and explore amazing shipwrecks, or discover a new marine life at depths where light begins to fade…