PADI OPEN WATER DIVER REFERRAL COURSE
The Padi Open Water Diver Referral Bali course is made for you if you have already completed a part of the PADI Open Water course with a PADI Instructor (for example the theory part and all Confined Water sessions in the pool) and you want to complete your certification. The PADI Open Water Diver Bali certification allows you to dive to a maximum depth of 18 metres under the supervision of a dive guide (or autonomously with a dive buddy, according to local law). This certification is recognized all over the world.
With your PADI Instructor, you will spend 1 or 2 days in Tulamben (a world-renowned diving location with its famous Wreck, the USAT Liberty) to complete your open water dives in the ocean (water ranging from 27-30 degrees).
Our partner hotel will welcome you for the night, equipped with a pool and an open-air, but shaded restaurant facing the ocean.
Upon completion, you will be certified as a PADI Open Water Diver.
1 or 2 days depending on which part of the course you have already done. But if Theory and pool sessions are already done, then it will be:
- Day 1:2 dives from the shore in the Ocean in Tulamben
- Day 2:2 dives from the shore in the Ocean in Tulamben
DURATION : USUALLY 1 OR 2 DAYS
DIVES : 1 TO 4 DEPENDING ON YOUR REFERRAL
To enroll in the PADI Open Water Diver Referral course, you must:
- Be at least 10 years old (and minimum 13 years old for PADI eLearning) for PADI Junior Open Water Diver
- Be at least 15 years old for PADI Open Water Diver
- Know how to swim
- Be in good health
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Diving Log Book
- PADI Certification Card
- Transport in air-conditioned bus to and from training site Click here (FAQ n°12) For more information about our free transfer zone
- Full set of diving equipment rental (Aqualung)
- 1 night in Tulamben (air-conditioned room, breakfast included)
- PADI Instructor speaking English, French, Chinese or Indonesian
- 1 to 4 dives in the ocean
- Porter available to carry the equipment/tank to and from the dive site
- All amenities: toilet, shower and changing room available
- PADI Diving Insurance (Decompression Chamber only)
- Oxygen Kit and First Aid available on site
- Free Wifi at the Dune Atlantis International Bali center