The depth has something magical, mysterious, and exciting that attracts divers. The PADI Deep Diver course Bali will open the gate to new dive sites and new adventures in the area of 40 meters/130 feet, whether to visit a wreck orto explore a new marine life. During this course, you will gain experience in planning, organizing, and carrying out at least four deep dives under the supervision of your PADI Instructor.To take the PADI Deep Diver Course Bali, you must be certified as a PADI Adventure Diver or have a similar qualification from another organization to that of a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver.
This course product rate excludes the Padi E-learning. Save your time to complete the PADI Deep Diver Speciality Theory class online before arriving and take the practical part of the course here. You will need to pay a fee to PADI which is currently approximately AUDI 70.
To register with our dive center please go to our: Dune Penida PADI E-learning.
- DURATION: 2 DAYS
- DIVES: 4
To enroll in the PADI Deep Diver Specialty Course, you must:
- Be a certified Adventure Diver or Advanced Open Water Diver
- Be at least 15 years old
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE (TRAINING):
- PADI Deep Diver manual (online or paper version)
- Diving Log Book
- PADI Certification Card
- Transport in air-conditioned bus to and from training site
- Full set of Aqualung diving equipment rental including tanks and weights.
- PADI Instructor speaking English & French
- Theory lessons
- 4 dives in the ocean
- Porter available to carry the equipment/tank to and from the dive site
- All amenities: toilet, shower, and changing room available
- PADI Insurance (Decompression Chamber only)
- Oxygen Kit and First Aid available on site