TRY SCUBA DIVING FOR BEGINNERS
Do you love the ocean and have you always dreamed of diving in Bali? But, you never seemed to have the time, or the opportunity and maybe even felt a little unsure or nervous? This is the day trip made for you!
Dune Atlantis International Bali is specialized in scuba diving for beginners. Our instructors regularly introduce diving to first-time divers and they know perfectly well the best methods to make the learning process of scuba diving lessons for beginners both safe and fun. In this way, you will set out for your first experience in the underwater world feeling calm, confident, and excited!
You will complete your Try Diving Bali experience in Tulamben, which is located in the north east coast of Bali, and is a world-renowned location for diving.
Your instructor will begin by explaining the equipment, the rules, and basic diving concepts related to health and safety. Just in front of the ocean, you will jump into the pool and do a short series of simple diving skills.
Your PADI-qualified Instructor will then take you to the sea for two dives. For both dives, you will enter from the beach, and walk directly into the ocean alongside your Instructor. The first dive will take place on the dive site of the famous shipwreck, the USAT Liberty. With a water temperature ranging between 27-30⁰ C, and a dive site rich in tropical fish, it’s in these optimal diving conditions that you will discover the incredible underwater world of scuba diving Bali!
There is also the option, with a minimum of 2 persons, to have your Scuba diving for beginners experience in Padang Bai, where you will dive from a jukung traditional boat.
- Pick up from hotel by Dune Atlantis International Bali bus 7:00/7:30 am
- Depart from Sanur around 8:00 am
- Arrive in Tulamben around 10:30 am
- Pool session
- 1st dive in the ocean (morning)
- 2nd dive in the ocean (afternoon)
- Return to Sanur around 6:00 or 6:30 pm
- Drop off at hotel by Dune Atlantis International Bali bus
- Non-diving companion welcome
DURATION : 1 DAY
DIVES : 2
- Minimum age 10 years old
- Must be in good health
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Shuttle bus transport to and from your hotel in our FREE transfer zone Click here (FAQ n°12) For more information about our free transfer zone
- Lunch and drink served at a beach-side restaurant
- Full set of equipment rental (Aqualung)
- Instructions explained in English, French, Chinese, or Bahasa
- Pool session for practicing basic dive skills
- 2 dives in the ocean
- Porter to carry the diving equipment and tank to the shore/pool
- All amenities: toilet, shower, changing room at your disposal
- Free Wifi at the Dune Atlantis International Bali main office
- No more than 2 customers per PADI dive guide
- PADI Diving Insurance (Decompression Chamber only)
- Oxygen Kit and First Aid available on site
HAVE YOU ENJOYED YOUR EXPERIENCE OF SCUBA DIVING FOR BEGINNERS IN TULAMBEN AND WOULD YOU LIKE TO CONTINUE YOUR DIVING ADVENTURE?
Become a certified diver! Complete your PADI Open Water Diver certification (3-4 days), or if you don’t have that much time, there is always the PADI Scuba Diver.