FROM ZERO TO PRO, PACKAGE DIVE MASTER IN 2 MONTHS MINIMUM
Do you want to change your life being a Dive Master? You don’t know anything about diving? The Zero to Pro package is made for you! Suitable for people of at least 18 years old and who don’t have any diving certifications, this package allows you to get the first PADI professional certification: the Dive Master certification.
We are a 5 star PADI IDC (Instructor Development Center) with experienced and dedicated dive professionals that will go the extra mile to assure that our students succeed!
INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE:
- The Open Water Diver course
- The Advanced Open Water Diver course
- The Emergency First Response course
- The Rescue Diver course
- The Dive Master training
WHAT IS THE DIVE MASTER FORMATION ?
The PADI Dive Master certification allows you to reach the first professional diving level.
Therefore it is important to know that this includes many responsibilities that should not be overlooked. Organizing a serious training and recurrent evaluations are to your advantage.
During the entire training, you will be supervised by our experienced PADI Instructors who will teach you all you have to know to become a good Dive Master.
Between dives, practical sessions and Theory, you will learn everything while having fun! You will be able to assist our Instructors during courses, or even guide by yourself some of our guests, always under the supervision of one of our instructors.
The Zero to Pro package can be complete within 2 months or more. It will allow you to totally immerse yourself in the life of a diving center and will give you an idea about the Dive Master job.
This certification will give you access to job opportunities available all over the world!
To enroll in the PADI Divemaster course, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a signed medical statement valid within the last 12 months, stating you are fit for diving.
- Be in good health
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- PADI Divemaster Manual (in English or French)
- PADI Instructor Manual (in English or French)
- PADI Scuba Tune-Up Guidebook
- PADI Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving
- PADI Divemaster Diving Log Book
- PADI Hologram (required for certification)
- ERDPml (Electronic Dive Tables)
- PADI Divemaster waterproof slates
- Assistance from English, French, Chinese, and Bahasa speaking PADI Instructors
- Theory and practical lessons
- Log book
- Airport transfer upon arrival and departure in air-conditioned bus
- Transportation to and from the dive sites in air-conditioned bus
- 2 months standard room accommodation (10 minutes by foot from the dive center)
- 1 night in Tulamben to assist an Open Water course (breakfast included)
- Between 40 and 60 dives guaranteed on the dive sites around Bali
- Complete set of diving equipment for the duration of the internship (and possibility to buy personal diving equipment at a reduced price)
- Tanks and weights
- Pool available at the office
- Lunch included when on a daily excursion aboard one of the Atlantis speed boats
- Assistance for the Indonesian Visa (we can help you choose the correct VISA)
- PADI Diving Insurance (Decompression Chamber only)
- Oxygen Kit and First Aid available on site
- Free Wifi at the Atlantis International office and at certain dive site locations
- Lunch and drinks during day trip excursions
- PADI Divemaster certification fee
- Tourist Visa fees ($35 US per month) and Visa extension
- Motorbike or bicycle hire
You loved your experience and would like to continue ?
You can continue your formation following these courses: