PADI ADVANCED OPEN WATER DIVER BALI, THE “LEVEL 2” OF SCUBA DIVING
To take the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Bali course, you must first be certified as a PADI Open Water Diver (or SSI/NAUI/other equivalent), but you don’t need much experience. This course will help you develop your scuba diving skills, gain more confidence and feel more relaxed underwater. It allows you to acquire more experience while still under the guidance and supervision of a qualified PADI Instructor.
You will perfect your technique over the completion of 5 Adventure Dives:
- Underwater Navigation Dive **mandatory
- Deep Dive (18-30 metres) **mandatory
- Three more Adventure Dives of your choice (from the selection of the Adventure Dives offered by Dune Atlantis International Bali)
You and your PADI Instructor will choose between the 15 different types of Adventure Dives on offer in order to complete your course (subject to availability within Dune Atlantis International Bali). You can try digital underwater photography, wreck diving, fish identification, drift diving, night diving, peak performance buoyancy and many other themed dives. The knowledge and skills you will learn during your PADI Advanced Open Water Bali course vary depending on the Adventure Dives you choose.
Here is what you can expect to learn and perform during your course:
- Complete 5 Knowledge Reviews and review your answers with your Instructor
- The practical aspects and safety considerations when planning and executing a Deep Dive.
- The physiological effects that take place when Deep Diving.
- Different ways to use your compass when navigating underwater and on the surface.
- How to estimate a distance.
- How to orientate yourself underwater using kick cycles, natural landmarks and time.
PADI ADVENTURE DIVER
You don’t have much time? Also under the guidance and supervision of a PADI Instructor, you will get a glimpse of different types of diving and underwater adventures that will allow you to enjoy even more of the wonders of the underwater world. Get ready to broaden and improve your dive skills by completing just three Adventure Dives in one day and be certified as a PADI Adventure Diver! You can always continue your training after that and become a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Bali by completing 2 more Adventure dives.
Did you love your experience and would like to continue your diving adventure?
Continue to explore the underwater world and become a PADI Specialty Diver (1-2 days)!
Begin to look beyond yourself and take more notice of the other divers around you. If you’re interested in learning more about dive safety, and preventing and responding to dive accidents, enroll in the PADI Rescue Diver course (2-3 days).