TDI Advanced Nitrox, up to 100% of oxygen!
This course examines the use of EAN-21 through 100 percent oxygen for optimal mixes to a depth of 40 metres / 130 feet. The objective of this course is to train divers in the benefits, hazards and proper procedures for utilizing EAN-21 through 100 percent oxygen for dives not requiring staged decompression.
TDI Decompression Procedures or the Intro to Tech may be combined with this course at the discretion of the instructor.
You will learn about:
- Equipment requirements
- Dive Planning
- Oxygen tracking
- Blending methods
Upon successful completion of this course, graduates may engage in diving activities utilizing EAN-21 through 100 percent oxygen without direct supervision provided:
- The diving activities approximate those of training
- The areas of activities approximate those of training
- Environmental conditions approximate those of training
You will also qualified to enroll in:
- TDI Decompression Procedures Course
- TDI Extended Range Course
Did you love your experience and would like to continue your diving adventure?