TDI Extended Range or how to dive safely down to 55m
This course provides training and experience required to competently use air for dives up to 55 metres /180 feet that requires staged decompression, using nitrox mixtures or oxygen during decompression.
The objective of this course is to train divers in the proper techniques, equipment requirements, and hazards of deep air diving to a maximum of 55 metres / 180 feet utilizing nitrox mixtures or oxygen for staged decompression.
We will cover:
- History of deep air diving; Physics & Physiology
- Dive tables, planning and procedures
- Stress recognition and mitigation
- and much more
Upon successful completion of this course, graduates may engage in decompression diving activities without direct supervision provided:
- The diving activities approximate those of training
- The areas of activities approximate those of training
- Environmental conditions approximate those of training
You will also be qualified to enroll in:
- TDI Advanced Wreck Course
- TDI Entry Trimix Course
- TDI Advanced Trimix Course
Did you love your experience and would like to continue your diving adventure?
Continue to explore the underwater world and become a TDI Advanced Nitrox Diver or a TDI Entry Trimix Diver (over 3-4 days)!