TDI Sidemount, the way to go
This course is designed to teach certified divers how to safely use side-mounted primary cylinders as an alternative to the traditional back-mounted configuration. This course can be combined with other TDI courses such as: Decompression Procedures, Extended Range, Trimix, Advanced Trimix and Advanced Wreck.
Upon successful completion of this course, graduates may engage in sidemount diving activities without direct supervision so long as the following limits are adhered to:
- Safety and decompression stops as appropriate or necessary.
- Planned dives do not exceed diver’s current certification level.
Find a new and different way to configure your cylinders in the TDI Sidemount Diver course. Sidemount diving offers:
- An alternative way to streamline in the water
- Easier equipment transportation when topside
- Reduced lower back strain
- Redundant gas supply
- Ability to monitor all equipment because it’s in front of you
- Increased gas supply for longer dives
- Porter available to carry the equipment/tank to and from the dive site
The TDI Sidemount course will qualify divers to use Sidemount configuration to the level of their existing qualification.
Did you love your experience and would like to continue your diving adventure?