Diving Sanur Day Trip: 2 dives
Only 10 minutes away by boat from Sanur beach, these are the most accessible of the sites on offer. For the diver who doesn’t have much time, and must perform training requirements for PADI courses such as Open Water Diver, Rescue Diver, or specific Specialty Diver courses, and Divemaster practical training, these sites are a great option!
The visibility varies greatly according to the tides and weather conditions.The sea floor is composed out of sand, interspersed with coral reef and coral bommies.
One dive site is located just at the entrance of a channel that separates the island’s coral reef from the blue water. Another dive site that can be visited when you diving in Sanur is a bit further away and is located along Sanur beach, just in front of the Inna Grand Beach Hotel.
The Dive Sites:
- Sanur Channel/ Dog’s Point
- Jaya de Willis
- Penjor Reef
DAY TRIP DIVING SANUR DESCRIPTION
- Pick-up from hotel by the Dune Atlantis International Bali bus Click here (FAQ n°12) For more information about our free transfer zone
- Depart Sanur beach around 8:00am
- 10 minute boat ride to the dive site
- 1st dive (morning)
- Lunch included on the boat
- 2nd dive (afternoon)
- Return to Sanur beach around 12:00 or 1:00pm
- Drop off to hotel by the Dune Atlantis International Bali bus