RAJA AMPAT 9 NIGHTS
SORONG - SORONG
Come and discover the fabulous Raja Ampat, offering one of the most extraordinary diversity of fish and invertebrate species in the world.
9 nights itinerary, going through Waigeo, the northern part, to Misool in the south west.
Route is subject to weather conditions and can be modified.
Best period : December to April
Day 1: Sorong
Our staff will welcome you at the airport and you will start your experience on Aurora. From Jakarta or Makassar, flights usually arrive early in the morning. As soon as all the guests are on board, we will lift the anchor and start our trip to the island of Waigeo.
Day 2 to 3: Dampier Strait
Around the strait, we will dive some famous sites, such as “Mioskon,” “Blue Magic”, “Sardines” and other amazing places. Prone to currents, this area is characterized by untouched corals and all kinds of schools of fish. On the surface, green islands and marvelous white sand beaches will surround us.
Day 4: Penemu
“Melissa’s Garden” will be one of the beautiful reefs We will visit today. Wobbegong sharks are one of the highlights here. Sea snakes, pygmy seahorses and huge tridacnaclams can be seen also in the shallow waters. We will have the opportunity to step out of the boat for a walk to see one of the most icon views in Raja Ampat, It is selfie time !
Day 5: Farondi
Wake up in the Misool National Park, an area with thousands of islands. Here you will be able to see wide varieties of fish, soft and hard corals, all kinds of macro, wobbegong and bamboo sharks. Misool is also one of the rare places, where the landscape is absolutely wonderful. Do not miss the show of the mobulas feeding on schools of silversides!
Day 6-8: Misool
So many Islands to visit and so many different dive spots. We will cruise around JILLIET, FIABACET, WALIB, WAJIL, JEF PELE, BOO between others, where Aurora Crew will assure you as many dives as possible to completely appreciate this wonderful and beautiful area.
Day 9: Daram
This group of Islands just in the border of Misool Marine park is the perfect spot to make 2 morning dives and say good bye for this time to Raja Ampat and sail back to Sorong
Day 10 : Back to Sorong
After a nice breakfast on board, our Aurora crew will organize your transfer to the airport of Sorong, according to your flight schedules.
Unfortunately our trip will arrive at an end and we have to say goodbye but we hope to see you again on board.
- Pick up and drop off (before and after the cruise) from the nearest airport to Aurora
- Accommodation in a double-bed or twin-bed cabin with en-suite bathroom, toilet and AC
- Meals and all soft drinks on board (excluding beer, spirits, wine, espresso coffee)
- 15 to 20 dives (inluding night dives), according to weather conditions and flights schedules
- 12L Tank, belt, weights and diving guide
- Nitrox. As a service offered by Dune, Nitrox can’t be subject to any complaint or refund in case of a possible failure or malfunctioning of the compressor
- Multilingual guides on board (French, English, Indonesian)
- Land excursions, according to the diving cruise itinerary,
- Marine park fees, Taxes, Village’s Contributions and Port Clearance*
*Surcharges: Dune Aurora Liveaboard reserve the right to apply an appropriate surcharge to its prices should economic changes (such as exchange rates, fuel prices, etc) make a material difference to its pricing structure. – A minimum of 14 days’ notice will be given before such a surcharge becomes effective. – No surcharge will be applied within 28 days of departure. – If the surcharge results in an increase of 10% or more to the price of the liveaboard, dive package/dive course, then cancellation with a full refund will be allowed. Notification of the intention to cancel must be made in writing within 14 days of the notification or the surcharge.
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE
- Scuba diving courses
- Rental diving equipment
- Dive insurance (mandatory – possibility to buy on board)
- 15L Tank
- Extra excursion requested
- Beer, wine and spirits, Expresso coffee
- Souvenirs, laundry, use of satellite phone
- Tips on board (for crew): 15 USD minimum / person / day – to be paid in cash
- Port fee: 150$ per trip per person