BALI CUSTOMIZED DIVE SAFARIS
Bali is an island full of activities and beautiful places to discover, it is worth taking the time to travel around to explore the island of gods.
Every area has its own specificities, from volcanoes to rice fields, from black sand to white sand beaches, you will see the various and rich environment Bali has to offer. Explore some beautiful temples, wander in the luxurious jungle and jump in the ocean to discover the underwater wonders around the island!
Bali is part of the coral triangle and thus, there is a rich marine life mixed with a wide range of coral and fish species ranging from macro to pelagics. You may see the well know pygmy seahorse, turtles, colorful tropical fishes, black and white tip reef sharks, Manta Rays and of course, the famous Sun fish – also called the Mola Mola.
There are so many places to explore on land and underwater that a safari is the best way to enjoy the rich diversity of Bali. Besides, the interesting places to explore are spread all around the island and the travel time in Bali might be long, so there is no better way than doing a tour of Bali by land and water to discover the jewels of Bali.
You will be accompanied by instructors speaking French, English, Indonesian or Chinese all along. We usually suggest safari’s ranging from 8 to 15 days, but we can adapt anything to match your expectations.
Choose your Bali customized dive safaris dates, the number of dives you want to do, book the flights and we will organize everything else !
Non diver accompaniers are very welcome as well!
EXAMPLE OF A DIVING BALI CUSTOMIZED SAFARI AROUND BALI : 10 DAYS – 9 NIGHTS – 16 DIVES
Day 1 : Arrival in Denpasar – Night in Sanur
Day 2 : Excursion Sanur – Pemuteran – Night in Pemuteran
Day 3 : Menjangan – 2 dives – Night in Pemuteran
Day 4 : Gilimanuk – 2 dives –Night in Tulamben
Day 5 : Tulamben – 2 dives + 1 night dive – Night in Tulamben
Day 6: Amed – 2 dives – Night in Tulamben.
Day 7 : Gilis – 2 dives – Night in Sanur
Day 8 : Nusa Penida / Lembongan – 3 dives – Night in Sanur.
Day 9 : Nusa Penida / Lembongan – 2 dives – Night in Sanur
Day 10 : Back Home
You can choose to alternate diving day and discovery day of Bali to go back home the head full of wonderful memories ! Don’t hesitate to contact us to know more about our Bali Customized Dive Safaris package and receive our suggestions.
DIVING INFORMATIONS :
- Type of dive : Wall, macro, marine biology, wreck, deep, night, photography, drift, coral reef, snorkeling
- Depth : 5-35 meters
- Certification requiered : From Open Water Diver – minimum 15 dives logged
- Visibility : 15-30 meters
Current : None to moderate
- Access: From shore, local boat, Dune Atlantis International Bali fast boat
- Temperature: 20-30°
INCLUDED IN YOUR CUSTOMIZED SAFARI :
- Airport Transfer on Arrival
Transport in air-conditioned bus
- Balinese Hotels 2 or 3 Stars – Nights in AC Double room
- Half board for diving and excursion days
- Soft drinks (alcoholic drinks not included)
- English, French, Chinese, or Indonesian-speaking dive guide or instructor
- Entrance fees for temples, museums and tourist sites when visit included (National park of Menjangan not included)
- 12L aluminum tanks with K-valve/international valve and weights
- PADI Diving Insurance (Decompression Chamber only)
NOT INCLUDED :
- Flight tickets
- Park fees for national park of Menjangan (around 15 USD/day/person)
- Diving Equipment
- Underwater Dive Light/Torch
- 15L tanks or Nitrox
- Meals and drinks not included in the Dune Atlantis International Bali menu
- Visa fees (Free Visa or around 35 USD)
- Tips for the guides and instructors
- Any other activities during your Safari