Tulamben is one of the most famous diving and snorkeling spot in Bali for water lovers. You are a snorkeler or a diver, you will both be amazed by the experience! The warm water and the easy conditions will make you live an unforgettable day.
This site is well known for the American ship wreck : the USAT Liberty which had been sunk by Japanese torpedoes in 1942. The wreck is not deep, its starts at 4 meters depth, so it is perfect for your snorkeling adventure. The USAT liberty is surrounded by many coloured fishes and corals and this site has a worldwide reputation. You will be amazed by this iconic site !
Try diving are done in this incredible spot as well, so you may give it a go if you feel like experiencing something new.
PROGRAMME OF THE DAY
- You will leave from our dive centre in Sanur and head to Tulamben in our bus equipped with A/C and Wifi.
- The departure is planned around 8.00 am for a 2h15 journey through the island, typical village between sea and the Agung volcano. You will arrive in Tulamben around 10.30 am.
- You will start with your first snorkeling stop.
- You will eat in our partner restaurant, in front of the sea. No worries, the menu is varied and can be adapted to any food restrictions (allergies, dietary restrictions, …).
- You will make your second snorkeling stop in the afternoon.
- You will have time to rest in the bus during the way back to the Sanur Center and you will arrive around 6.30pm.
INCLUDED IN YOUR SNORKELING TRIP :
- Pick up at your hotel (in our free transfer zone)
- Return trip in our A/C Bus
- Lunch and drinks
- Experienced Snorkeling Guide (French, English, Indonesian or Chinese speaking)
- Equipment rental (Fins, mask, wetsuit and snorkel)
COMPLEMENTARY INFORMATIONS :
Groups of 4 to 8 pax
Swimming is the only requirement
From 6 years old
Non snorkeler accompanier are welcome
We respect all safety rules for a nice experience
We were looking for a serious club for a snorkeling-tour. Professionalism, kindness, sympathy attracted us to Dune Atlantis. The multi-language reception is a significant +. Many thanks to the whole team and special dedication to our guide