NUSA PENIDA DIVING DAY TRIP: 2-3 DIVES MANTAS AND MOLA MOLA
Explore Scuba diving Nusa Penida – The island is known worldwide for her Manta rays and Mola Mola (Sunfish).
The Dune Atlantis International Bali speedboats I and II leave Sanur beach every day around 8:30 am, almost always making their way to the appropriately named dive site, Manta Point, where Reef Mantas rays (Manta alfredi) come and go to a resident “cleaning station.”
On the other side of the island, we find the not-to-be-missed dive site, Crystal Bay. From July through October you have the best chance to encounter the incredible Sunfish (Mola Mola), an impressive fish measuring up to 3 meters in height.
You will spend approximately 35 to 45 minutes to reach the dive sites. All of our dive sites are chosen according to the certification and experience level of the divers present, the weather conditions, and the current.
The diving day trip to Nusa Penida includes 2 or 3 dives, lunch served on the boat, and hot drinks and snacks.
It is impossible to get bored with Nusa Penida. This island contains an inexhaustible number of dive sites for drift diving and corals that are in magnificent health. Cold thermoclines (like a current) rising from the deep, ranging from 18-20 degrees, preserve the coral reef by clearing away particles that might obstruct sunlight and bring nutrients to nourish the reef, while also allowing amazing visibility, and a chance to see large pelagic fish.
DAY TRIP NUSA PENIDA DIVING BALI DESCRIPTION:
- Pick-up from hotel by the Dune Atlantis International Bali bus
- Depart Sanur around 8:30am
- Arrive at Nusa Penida around 9:15am
- 1st dive (morning)
- Lunch included on the boat
- 2nd dive (afternoon)
- Return to Sanur around 3:00 or 3:30pm
- Drop off to hotel by the Dune Atlantis International Bali bus
- Type of dive: drift, marine biology, deep, photography
- Depth: 5 – 40 meters
- Visibility: 5 -50 meters
- Current: moderate to very strong, unpredictable, down current
- Access: Dune Atlantis International Bali speed boat I or II
- Temperature: 18 – 27 degrees
INCLUDED IN YOUR DAY TRIP DIVING TO NUSA PENIDA:
- Transport in air-conditioned bus (to/from) your hotel and the Dive Center
- Transport to the dive sites by Speed Boat Dune Atlantis International Bali
- Lunch and drinks
- English, French, Chinese, or Indonesian-speaking dive guide or instructor
- Full set of diving equipment rental
- 12L aluminium tanks with K-valve/international valve and weights included
- PADI Diving Insurance (Decompression Chamber only)
- Dive in small groups (Ratio 4 divers to 1 Guide/Instructor)
- Dive sites chosen and appropriate for divers’ experience level
- Boat dives (back roll entry)
- 15L tank available on request
- Adherence to PADI Standards
- Adherence to safety rules and recommendations (emergency oxygen, first aid kit)
- Non-diving companion welcome
- Snorkeling possible
- Emergency Oxygen and First Aid available on boat