Amed is a typical small fishermen village where you will enjoy a beautiful scenery and an amazing view on the Mount Agung. Between black sand beach and 30° crystal clear water, be part of an incredible experience ! Amed has a lot to offer with many sites : get amazed with the amazing reefs of North Bali only accessible by Jukung, a traditional pirogue for a total immersion, Balinese style.
This is the ideal destination for snorkelers as the shallow reefs will immerse you in the underwater world with varieties of soft and hard corals and many coloured tropical fishes. This place is ideal for the whole family and you might be able to spot Angelfish, Parrot Fish, Batfish, Moorish Idols, Snappers, Blue spotted rays, Turtles and more !
PROGRAMME OF THE DAY
- You will leave from our dive centre in Sanur and head to Amed in our bus equipped with A/C and Wifi. The departure is planned around 8.00 am for a 2h15 journey through the island, typical village between sea and the Agung volcano
- You will arrive in Amed around 10.30 am and hop on a jukung for your first snorkeling stop of the day.
- You will eat in our partner restaurant, in front of the sea. No worries, the menu is varied and can be adapted to any food restrictions (allergies, dietary restrictions, …).
- You will make your second snorkeling stop in the afternoon.
- You will have time to rest in the bus during the way back to the Sanur Center and you will arrive around 6.00pm.
INCLUDED IN YOUR SNORKELING TRIP :
- Pick up at your hotel (in our free transfer zone)
- Return trip in our A/C Bus
- Lunch and drinks
- Experienced Snorkeling Guide (French, English, Indonesian or Chinese speaking)
- Equipment rental (Fins, mask, wetsuit and snorkel)
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :
- Groups of 4 to 8 pax
- Swimming is the only requirement
- From 6 years old
- Non snorkeler accompanier are welcome
- We respect all safety rules for a nice experience
We were looking for a serious club for a snorkeling-tour. Professionalism, kindness, sympathy attracted us to Dune Atlantis. The multi-language reception is a significant +. Many thanks to the whole team and special dedication to our guide