This snorkeling spot, called Blue Lagoon, is exactly what you can imagine of a perfect beach in Bali: white sand beach, crystal clear water in which you may encounter many different tropical species. You will snorkel in this area and you may see Napoleon Fishes, why not a turtle, lionfish, scorpion fish, stonefish, frog fish, lobster, parrot fish, blowfish, porcupine fish, octopus, trumpet fish, batfish, clown fish, leaf fish, morays, reef sharks if you get lucky and many corals of all sorts.
In this incredible place, you will spend a marvelous day with your friends or with your family. You will have lunch in our partner-restaurant, in front of the sea while sharing about your discoveries. Feel free to contact us for more details on our trips, we will be pleased to guide you through your experience.
PROGRAMME OF THE DAY
- You will start the trip to Padangbai in our bus equipped with A/C from our dive centre based in Sanur.
- The departure is planned around 8.00 am for 1h00 along the east coast.
- You will arrive in Padangbai around 9.00 am and start from the beach for your first snorkeling stop of the day.
- You will eat in our partner restaurant, in front of the sea. No worries, the menu is varied and can be adapted to any food restrictions (allergies, dietary restrictions, …).
- You will make you second snorkeling stop in the afternoon.
- You will have time to rest in the bus during the way back to the Sanur Center and you will arrive around 5.00/5.30pm.
INCLUDED IN YOUR DIVING TRIP :
- Pick up at your hotel (in our free transfer zone)
- Return trip in our A/C Bus
- Lunch and drinks
- Experienced Snorkeling Guide (French, English, Indonesian or Chinese speaking)
- Equipment rental (Fins, mask, wetsuit and snorkel)
COMPLEMENTARY INFORMATIONS :
- Groups of 4 to 8 pax
- Swimming is the only requirement
- From 6 years old
- Non snorkeler accompanier are welcome
- We respect all safety rules for a nice experience
We were looking for a serious club for a snorkeling-tour. Professionalism, kindness, sympathy attracted us to Dune Atlantis. The multi-language reception is a significant +. Many thanks to the whole team and special dedication to our guide