It’s the most adventurous snorkeling trip we provide, off coast of Nusa Penida ! You will leave from Dune Atlantis in the morning directly to the pier and you will board the Atlantis I or Atlantis II speed boat to Nusa Penida.
After 45 minutes cruising you will be ready to jump in the protected area and snorkel in incredible spots. First, you will stop in Manta Point, the cleaning station of Manta Rays and get ready to jump in the ocean to witness the beautiful ballet of Mantas. There are about 80% chance to see them, so keep your eyes open. During your adventure, you will get lunch on the boat and keep a maximum comfort with a view on the beautifuls cliffs. After this, you will head to other parts of the island and get amazed by the variety of the local marine life!
It is definitely a must do as you will wander in a protected area and encounter one of most majestic sea creature: the manta ray.
PROGRAMME OF THE DAY
- You will transit to the pier from our Sanur center in our bus. The departure is planned at 8.00am for 45 minutes by speedboat to Nusa Penida coast.
- Arrival is planned at 9.00am for your first snorkeling stop of the day from the boat.
- You will have lunch with an incredible view on the island’s landscapes. We anticipated all food constraints to everybody’s comfort.
- You will make your second snorkeling stop from the boat.
- You will come back to Sanur by speedboat and you will be back at our Dive shop around 2.30 pm.
INCLUDED IN YOUR SNORKELING TRIP :
- Pick up at your hotel (in our free transfer zone)
- Boat Trip to snorkeling points
- Lunch and drinks
- Experienced Snorkeling Guide (French, English, Indonesian and Chinese speaking)
- Equipment rental (Fins, mask, wetsuit and snorkel)
COMPLEMENTARY INFORMATIONS :
- Groups of 4 to 8 pax
- Swimming is the only requirement
- From 6 years old
- Non snorkeler accompaniers are welcome
- We respect all safety rules for a nice experience
We were looking for a serious club for a snorkeling-tour. Professionalism, kindness, sympathy attracted us to Dune Atlantis. The multi-language reception is a significant +. Many thanks to the whole team and special dedication to our guide