PADI IDC + FULL MSDT INTERNSHIP BALI, OR HOW TO BE READY TO WORK!
After the completion of the IDC you have the opportunity to achieve the rating Master Scuba Diver Trainer (MSDT) through an internship program. The pre-requisites for the master scuba diver trainer (MSDT) rating are five specialties and certification of 25 students within any level of the PADI system of diver education.
If you want to train your diver students to the highest purely recreational dive level in the PADI system of diver education, you will want to be a PADI master scuba diver trainer. By attaining this level, your dive students will know where to go when they want to learn from an expert.
DURATION: MINIMUM 2 MONTHS
- Dive Leader certification — PADI Divemaster or leadership-level certification with a recognized recreational diver training organization who is either:
- an instructor member in good standing, or
- a diver with proof of certification in diver supervision and management including proof of rescue diving certification; 60 logged dives; documented experience in night diving, deep diving and underwater navigation.
- 18 years old
- Medical clearance attesting to dive fitness signed by a physician within the previous 12 months.
- Certified diver for six months.
- EFR Primary and Secondary Care course completion (or qualifying training) within the last 24 months.
- If not a PADI Divemaster, complete the PADI Divemaster course diver rescue skills assessment.
- Submit documentation of qualifying certifications for entry level, advanced, rescue and leadership level, as necessary.
If not a PADI Divemaster :
- Successfully complete the PADI Divemaster course dive rescue assessment
- Certified diver for six months
- Medical clearance attesting to dive fitness signed by a physician within the previous 12 months
- Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care course completion (or qualifying training) within the last 24 months
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Training by Course Director
- Theory lessons in air-conditioned classroom
- Pool practice
- Open Water practice
- PADI Diving Insurance (Decompression Chamber only)
- 15 days (Prep + EFRI + full IDC (AI + OWSI) + Mock IE + Free O2 Provider Inst course)
- FREE* diving/assisting 7 days prior the IDC (depending on availability)
- Lunch included during the IDC
- FREE discover of Sidemount/Tec diving (1 day, after the IE)
- 4 others Inst Specialties – Wreck Inst, Navigation Inst, DUP Inst, Deep Inst, Search and Recovery Inst, Night Inst,…..
- Free Wifi at the Atlantis Dune office
- 1 T-shirt
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- PADI Fee
- Instructor crew pack
Continue to teach and become a PADI Staff Instructor (at least 4 days)!