NITROX INSTRUCTOR SPECIALTY
This training is designed to qualify instructors how to teach enriched air (“nitrox”) for no stop recreational diving with an enriched air (EANx) compatible dive computer. The program addresses computer-assisted diving while using enriched air with 22 percent to 40 percent oxygen to monitor no stop limits and oxygen exposure.
The best way to learn the procedures for teaching enriched air ntirox and to apply them is by doing it!
This course philosophy therefore is to allow instructors to learn how to teach and organize enriched air courses by doing so in hands-on experiences.
You must be a PADI Enriched Air diver (or equivalent) prior starting this course (training available)
DURATION: 1/2 DAY
DIVES: NON REQUIRED
- Having completed an IDC/OWSI Program within the past 12 months
- Be a PADI Nitrox diver or equivalent
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Training by Course Director speaking English, French
- FREE Specialty Instructor Outline
- Theory lessons
- Free Wifi at the Atlantis Dune main office and at the dive site location
Did you love your experience and would like to deepen your diving skills?
Check out our choice of PADI Instructor Specialties and become more employable!