PADI Scuba Diver, your first step towards Open Water Diver certification
This certification allows you to dive to a maximum depth of 12 metres under the supervision of a PADI Instructor. Your Scuba Diver course includes:
- 3 chapters about dive theory
- 3 modules of skill practice in confined water (pool)
- 2 dives in open water (ocean) to 12 metres maximum depth
The PADI Scuba Diver course is composed of three segments:
- Theory and knowledge development with a PADI Instructor (DVD to watch, book to read, or online independent study through PADI eLearning before starting the course) to understand the basic principles of scuba diving.
- Skill practice in confined water to learn the basic safety techniques of scuba diving.
- Diving in open water to apply the basic techniques learned in the pool and to explore the underwater world.
- Day 1: Self study at your hotel – Watch a DVD and answer knowledge reviews
- Day 2: Theory and pool session in Sanur at Dune-Atlantis dive Center
- Day 3: 2 dives from the shore in the Ocean in Tulamben
Did you love your experience and would like to continue your diving adventure?
Continue your journey to become a certified PADI Open Water diver ! Upgrade your PADI Scuba Diver certification to the PADI Open Water Diver certification in just 2 days!
Or…Not yet certified? Complete your entire PADI Open Water Diver certification over 3-4 days.