PADI SCUBA DIVER COURSE, YOUR FIRST STEP TOWARDS OPEN WATER DIVER PADI CERTIFICATION
This certification allows you to dive to a maximum depth of 12 metres under the supervision of a PADI Instructor. Your Scuba Diver course to get your Padi Certification includes:
- 3 chapters about dive theory
- 3 modules of skill practice in confined water (pool)
- 2 dives in open water (ocean) to 12 metres maximum depth
The PADI Scuba Diving Bali levels course is composed of three segments:
- Theory and knowledge development with a PADI Instructor (DVD to watch, book to read, or online independent study through PADI eLearning before starting the course) to understand the basic principles of scuba diving.
- Skill practice in confined water to learn the basic safety techniques of scuba diving.
- Diving in open water to apply the basic techniques learned in the pool and to explore the underwater world.
DURATION: 2-3 DAYS
To enroll in the PADI Scuba Diving Bali course, you must:
- Be at least 10 years old (and minimum 13 years old for PADI eLearning) for Junior Scuba Diver
- Be at least 15 years old for Scuba Diver
- Know how to swim
- Be in good health
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- PADI Open Water book (online or paper version)
- PADI Dive Table (electronic version)
- Diving Log Book
- PADI Certification Card
- Transport in air-conditioned bus to and from training site Click here (FAQ n°12) For more information about our free transfer zone
- Full set of diving equipment rental (Aqualung)
- PADI Instructor speaking English, French, Chinese or Indonesian
- Theory lessons in air-conditioned classroom
- Pool session
- 2 dives in the ocean
- Porter available to carry the equipment/tank to and from the dive site
- All amenities: toilet, shower and changing room available
- PADI Diving Insurance (Decompression Chamber only)
- Oxygen Kit and First Aid available on site
- Free Wifi at the Dune Atlantis International Bali main office and at the dive site location
- Day 1: Self study at your hotel – Watch a DVD and answer knowledge reviews
- Day 2: Theory and pool session in Sanur at Dune Atlantis International Bali dive Center
- Day 3: 2 dives from the shore in the Ocean in Tulamben
DID YOU LOVE YOUR EXPERIENCE AND WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE YOUR BALI SCUBA DIVING CERTIFICATION?
Continue your journey to become a certified PADI Open Water diver ! Upgrade your PADI Scuba Diver certification to the PADI Open Water Diver certification in just 2 days!
Or Not yet certified? Complete your entire PADI Open Water Diver certification over 3-4 days.