PADI DIVEMASTER TRAINING
Do you dream about changing your profession? Would you like to travel the world and get paid to go diving? Are you interested in immersing yourself in the world of professional diving? The course Divemaster Bali is made for you!
Come and spend 1, 2 or more months completing your Divemaster with Dune Atlantis International Bali! We are a 5 star PADI IDC (Instructor Development Center) with experienced and dedicated dive professionals that go the extra mile to assure that our students succeed! You can begin your Divemaster training being an Open Water Diver (level 1), an Advanced Open Water Diver (level 2), or a Rescue Diver, and complete the EFR course (Emergency First Response course) during a dive course in Bali. You will complete the courses in our Diving Centre Dune Atlantis International Bali and learn everything you need to know to become an excellent Dive Master.
During your 1 or 2 months of the Divemaster (according to your timeline and current certification level), you will work alongside our PADI Divemasters (dive guides) and PADI Instructors, completing all portions of your course safely and efficiently, and have lots of fun while learning from experienced professional divers! We will teach you the PADI standards, from Discover Scuba Diver to Instructor OWSI PADI (Open Water Scuba Instructor).
As a future PADI dive professional, you will perform a number of tasks related to your role as a PADI Divemaster. You will assist PADI Instructors during PADI courses, and you will put into practice what you have learned during your training in order to help the dive center with daily logistics, such as the organization of a diving excursion and the customers involved, execution of a daily diving excursion from start to finish, and the inclusion of modifications or adjustments in order to accommodate for the well-being and the safety of our customers.
THIS SCUBA CERTIFICATION IN BALI WILL GIVE YOU ACCESS TO JOB OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE ALL OVER THE WORLD !
Our Divemaster is all-inclusive! Dune Atlantis International Bali offers you to organize everything. You don’t need to run everywhere yourself to find accomodation, a driver, or the immigration office for your visa. During your internship, we will provide you with all the support and PADI materials as well as a diving insurance (decompression chamber only). You will focus on your professional adventure and we will assist you for everything else!.
WHAT IS THE DIVEMASTER BALI TRAINING ?
The PADI Dive Master certification allows you to get the first professional diving level. Therefore it is important to know that this includes many responsibilities that should not be overlooked. Organizing a serious training and recurrent evaluations are to your advantage.
During all the training, you will be supervised by our experienced PADI Instructors who will teach you all you have to know to become a good Dive Master. Between dives, practical sessions and theory, you will learn everything while having fun! You will be able to assist our Instructors during courses, or even guide by yourself some of our guests, always under the supervision of one of our instructor.
To enroll in the PADI Divemaster course Bali, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a signed medical statement valid within the last 12 months, stating you are fit for diving.
- Be in good health
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- PADI Divemaster Manual (in English or French)
- PADI Instructor Manual (in English or French)
- PADI Scuba Tune-Up Guidebook
- PADI Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving
- PADI Divemaster Diving Log Book
- PADI Hologram (required for certification)
- ERDPml (Electronic Dive Tables)
- PADI Divemaster waterproof slates
- Assistance from English, French, Chinese, and Bahasa speaking PADI Instructors
- Theory and practical lessons
- Log book
- Airport transfer upon arrival and departure in air-conditioned bus
- Transportation to and from the dive sites in air-conditioned bus
- 2 months standard room accommodation (10 minutes by foot from the dive center)
- 1 night in Tulamben to assist an Open Water course (breakfast included)
- Between 40 and 60 dives guaranteed on the dive sites around Bali
- Complete set of diving equipment for the duration of the internship (and possibility to buy personal diving equipment at a reduced price)
- Tanks and weights
- Pool available at the office
- Lunch included when on a daily excursion aboard one of the Dune Atlantis International Bali speed boats
- Assistance for the Indonesian Visa (we can help you choose the correct VISA)
- PADI Diving Insurance (Decompression Chamber only)
- Oxygen Kit and First Aid available on site
- Free Wifi at the Dune Atlantis International Bali office and at certain dive site locations
- Lunch and drinks during day trip excursions
- PADI Divemaster certification fee
- Tourist Visa fees ($35 US per month) and Visa extension
- Motorbike or bicycle hire
You are not certified but sure about becoming a Divemaster ?
We propose the package Zero To Pro, wich allows you to do all the certifications until the Dive Master (Open Water Diver, Advanced Open Water Diver and PADI Rescue Diver)
You don’t have enough time to complete a 1,2 months, or more Divemaster training ?
No worries! At Dune Atlantis International Bali, we offer you the opportunity to live your dream in only 2 weeks thanks to the Dive master Intensive Package!