Diving in Bali is an unforgettable experience, and Atlantis Dune Bali invites you to discover the incredible marine life of Indonesia
Why go diving in Bali?
The diversity of marine life encountered around the island is exceptionally rich. Bali is located at the heart of the Coral Triangle and is known for its 3000 species of fish and its 700 species of coral that populate the oceans of Indonesia. Each dive site we have to offer is unique and distinct!
- ● Swim with Manta rays
- ● Encounter Mola Mola (Sun fish)
- ● Cross paths with sharks and turtles
- ● Search for the tiniest of creatures; the world of macro diving
Who We Are
Atlantis Dune is a dive center which operates in Asia, on the island of Bali, since 1996. We are a 5 Star PADI Certified IDC (Instructor Development Center) and one of the only dive clubs registered with the FFESSM (French Federation of Underwater Studies and Sports), as we happen to also be French-owned. However, we cater to many nationalities and we can offer nearly all levels of PADI courses, from first-time diver (Try Diving) up to PADI OWSI (Open Water Scuba Instructor). Our reputation as one of the best dive centers in Bali will assure you that you will enjoy a high quality of service no matter the experience level. We offer a variety of options for diver training and small groups to guarantee our maximum attention and a better customer service.
Why choose Atlantis Dune Bali Dive Center?
- We offer to our customers:
- Try diving day trip: Try out diving on a world-renowned dive site in Tulamben. (1 pool session, 2 ocean dives)
- Daily Diving Trips for Certified Divers on any of the dive sites around Bali: Tulamben (USAT Liberty Wreck), Nusa Penida (Crystal Bay and Manta Point), Padang Bay, Gilis, Amed, Menjangan
- Dive Safari Trips around the whole island, not only to discover the most interesting places underwater, but also on land !
- Themed Dives: Wreck diving, deep diving, Nitrox, boat diving, navigation dives, underwater photography, night diving, naturalist dive, etc
- Dive Trainings taught by certified PADI Instructors in English, French, Chinese, and Indonesian languages. All the learning material is available in the above languages (please inform us at the time of booking in which language you would like to receive your course material).
- Personalized recommendations and reservations for hotel and lodging, according to your budget.
- A FREE transport service to and from your hotel (early in the morning if you are staying in Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Denpasar – Surcharge applicable for other locations)
- For your comfort and your safety:
- ● Emergency oxygen kit on every dive site location
- ● Our experienced Instructors and Guides know thoroughly all the dive sites
- ● Our Aqualung dive equipmentis serviced and replaced regularly
- ● Land-based Safari Trips in the air-conditioned Atlantis Dune bus to introduce you to the authentic and traditional Bali
News & Events
Introducing the new PADI certified Dive Master, Emily Crowe (20) from Wimbl...Read More